If you are a high school student in a CTE Transitions course, you need to satisfy and complete the following steps:
- Successfully complete the CATEMA system enrollment process during your high school CTE course.
- Earn a grade of ‘A’ or ‘B’ in an approved CTE Transitions course and on the college approved final exam.
Complete Steps 3, 4, and 5
(No later than 18 months after high school graduation):
- Submit SDCCD college application online
- Submit student petition for credit to the CTE Transitions Office
- Submit official high school transcript to the CTE Transitions Office
College Credit Resources
Career and Pathway Resources